Accidents we've helped people claim for recently
- 22/11/13: Accident - Bow Roundabout, London
- 12/9/13: Accident - Bordesley Circus Roundabout
- 9/8/13: Accident - Copenhagen Street, London,N1
- 19/7/13: Accident - Salisbury Rd, London NW
- 31/5/13: Accident - Waterloo Roundabout, SE1, London
Accident - Kingsland Road / Stamford Road, London
|Accident date:||Monday 23 Jun 2008|
First car turns right at a junction, causing cyclist to smash in to a second car that was coming from behind.
Injuries / damage
Pain above and in between his shoulder blades, bruising, abrasions and swelling. Which caused minor neck pain. We also recovered damages for repairs to our clients bike and his treatment costs.
Our client was cycling north towards Dalston junction at approximately 6:00 pm. As he approached the junction with Stamford Road a third party car driver turned right into Stamford Road. A second car attempted the same manoeuvre immediately after the first car turned right, and there was insufficient braking distance for our client to avoid an impact, and a collision occurred. Immediately following the third party was an unmarked police car that witnessed the accident and immediately stopped driver.