Latest news on Twitter
Recently added to our accident map
- 22/11/13: Accident - Bow Roundabout, London
- 12/9/13: Accident - Bordesley Circus Roundabout
- 9/8/13: Accident - Copenhagen Street, London,N1
- 19/7/13: Accident - Salisbury Rd, London NW
- 31/5/13: Accident - Waterloo Roundabout, SE1, London
Our specialist Cycle Injuries department is led by keen cyclists and experienced personal injury lawyers. We have been successfully providing legal advice for LCC members for 10 years and are proud to support their campaigning and provide the free cycling incident helpline for their members' benefit.'
How we can help you with your Cycling Injury
"I was knocked down by a car but they didn’t stop, can I make a claim?"
If you’re not sure if you have a claim check our Can I claim? page.
"I’ve had to pay for physio and a new bike, I want to claim!"
Then get in touch with our expert team and Make your claim.